- Applied Buddhism: Just "Get" Chris Rock's Unpatriotic Tweet; Don't Resist It-What You Resist Persists!
- Fast and Furious: An Attempt to Undermine Obama's Bin Laden Capture, Derail Re-Election
- NRA Foils Own Agenda Over "Fast and Furious" Fallout
- NRA Efforts to Pin "Fast and Furious" on Obama Will Weaken Its Second Amendment Agenda
- Rodney King, Honored
Justin Bieber arrested for suspected cocaine possession
Today, the Canadian singer–songwriter, Justin Bieber has officially been taken into custody for questioning. He has been accused with possession of a class A substance. There are no details at this time about bail and whether or not he will be able to attend his planned concerts
- New York Police department
Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer–songwriter, musician, and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager.
Police stopped his vehicle because of a mechanical defect and was arrested just minutes later. An exclusive video of the pop star being arrested an an interview with his agent has been posted above.